We are really pleased to announce a new major update of our flagship product, e-clinic Pro. The new version (Pro v14) will be available from May 2016 and includes major workflow enhancements and performance improvements.
The list of new and improved features is extensive and we’ll give you a full list closer to the release date. Here are some of the highlights:
- General interface improvements for simpler workflow
- Improved debit/credit card payment portal with full PCI Level 1 compliant storage of card details
- Improved Mailchimp integration including full visibility of campaign results within e-clinic
- Full sales ledger integration with Xero Accounts
- Major improvements to the appointment note section including note templates
- HL7 clinical data streaming including the facility to order and process tests and results from The Doctor’s Laboratory
- More automation of tasks including enquiry follow ups and DNA follow ups
- Faster diary applications
- Improvements to the text messaging service including variable reminder messages for different appointment types
- Multiple built-in consent forms
- Google calendar integration has been rewritten with the new API and restored
- Improvements to the patient calendar invitation feature
- Full integration with the Adobe Document Cloud
At the same time, we will also be releasing a couple of dedicated iPad apps including the ‘practitioner portal’ – a reduced view for clinicians. This will appeal to anyone who wants their clinical staff to have a view of e-clinic focussing only on their own patients and workflow.
The v14 in the product name refers to the FileMaker version required to run this version of e-clinic. We will provide full technical specifications to anyone needing them in due course. Upgrades are free to all cloud-hosted users. We’ll give you more information on how to book your upgrade in the next few weeks.