Do you use text messaging in e-clinic? If you only use it to remind patients of their appointments, you could be missing a trick.
You can communicate with patients by text for all sorts of reasons, on all sorts of subjects. For example:
- Send then a discount code on their birthday
- Fill a last minute cancellation
- Publicise a new practitioner
- Let them know you’ve updated your blog
In this example, we’ll look at how you can send a New Year’s offer by text to everyone who visited in 2016.
1. Use the Appointment Search appointment feature under Find on the main menu (image 1)
2. Enter 2016 in Appointment Date to see all 2016 appointments (image 2)
3. Click the patients button to view the list of 2016 patients and click text (image 3)
4. Compose and send the text (image 4, 5 & 6)
If you want to know more, email our support team for further assistance. If you don’t have a text account already set up, let us know and we’ll do this for you too. Texts normally cost 4p each.
Image 1 >
Image 2 >
Image 3 >
Image 4 >
Image 5 >
Image 6 >